Wednesday 25 March 2015

Timeless Truth - Charcoal Detox Brightening Mask Review

I've really got into facemasks recently so I was really excited to receive the Charcoal Detox Brightening Mask by Timeless Truth!





I picked out the Charcoal Detox mask as my skin has been feeling quite congested with those pesky under skin spots brewing. It contains bamboo charcoal extract which is highly absorbent so all the dirt and nasty's are removed from your pores, leaving your skin feeling deeply cleansed. It also claims to brighten, smooth and hydrate the skin.

I followed the simple instructions on the packet to apply the mask. I applied it at room temperature but you can also pop them in the fridge for a cooling mask - great for active red spots, or pop it in some warm water for a relaxing warm face mask. It is shaped in a way that allows all the contours of your face and jawline to be covered, which I found great as my jaw is where I get most congested at the moment. I rubbed the mask lightly to fully adhere it to my skin so the active ingredients could get to work.

As a fusion mask, it is impregnated with dehydrated product and packed in serum - you can see this in the checkerboard pattern on the mask. The combination of the powder and serum results in maximum efficiency and absorption to the skin.

I let the mask get to work for the suggested 20 minutes. I found it a really pleasant experience I almost forgot I was wearing it! It felt really cooling and refreshing on my skin and on removal it looked brighter. As the instructions encourage, I massaged the excess serum into my skin, which also felt super soft and smooth. I've kept the packet in my bathroom so I can apply the remaining serum over the next few days.

I really like the concept of sheet masks and I will be keen to try some more from the Timeless Truth sheet mask range. They have a lot to offer for a variety of skin types - I think my mum would thoroughly enjoy Q-10 Caviar Nourishing Mask - how decadent!

All Timeless Truth face masks are available to buy at www.thebeautymask.co.uk with great discounts if you buy in multiple packs!





I was kindly sent this product to review by Beauty Masks Ltd


No comments:

Post a Comment