Tuesday 3 March 2015

Lush Twilight

 
 
It's a Lush classic but I don't think I've ever actually purchased it for myself before! I've been taking more baths recently to relax my sore legs after work and i thought I deserved a treat so I popped into my local branch of Lush for a trusty bath bomb! I prefer the spa/floral scents by Lush - I feel totally pampered that way!
 
Twilight promises soothing, calming Lavender and heady Ylang Ylang which encourage restfulness and relaxation, whilst Tonka and Benzoin call to mind a milky caramel warmth. As Twilight bubbles away it turns your water beautiful shades of lilac and purple with a shimmer of glitters.  I thoroughly enjoyed sinking into this bath as it stimulated the senses and relaxed me entirely. I felt it did more for me than some other bombs and melts that are all showy!
 
Its the perfect de-stress product, and lovely way to start a pamper yourself session! I won't hesitate to pick this bath bomb up again! Its also one of the more inexpensive bath bombs - bonus! .
 
 
 
 
Twilight is £3.35, available in Lush stores or online at Lush Cosmetics - go on, treat yourself! 



No comments:

Post a Comment