Friday 20 March 2015

PS Love Nail Care - Review!

I've heard some wonderful things about the new Primark beauty range so on my last visit I picked up some nail products. There was no great thought into my choices (the other half doesn't enjoy Primark as much as me!) so I grabbed and ran for the till!

Here are the PS Love top coat and cuticle oil both just a £1 each!!!

 
Let's start with the PS Love Top Coat. Admittedly not a step I take when doing my nails as I cant wear polish at work, i never have my nails painted for long. But for £1 I thought id have a go! I'm not at all disappointed!! The brush is a good size and coats the nail quickly. It is fast drying - brilliant! And let's not forget that high gloss finish!! A wonderful product.. I'm a top coat convert!
 
 
The second product I reached for was the PS Love Cuticle oil, again only £1. My hands and cuticles do get dry due to my line of work and of course the cold weather. It contains Avocado oils which really nourish and moisturise the cuticle. I noticed an improvement after the first application! I gave my nails a good slather the first night I used it and in the morning, the normal flaky skin seemed reduced as did the redness around sore areas!
 
I'm really enjoying these products! My nails are looking a lot nicer - just in time for spring manicures - bring on the pastel polishes!



This little insight into the PS Love line is really encouraging! I'm really looking forward to exploring some more of the products on offer. Well for the prices it'd be rude not to.....

Have you tried any Primark beauty products? What would you recommend?

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment