Sunday 8 March 2015

Real Techniques Core Collection

I recently expanded on my Real Techniques stash with the Core Collection. I was browsing the internet and my basket was soon adding up until I noticed everything I was really after was in this set - it just made sense to buy it!

 
 
As the name suggests, the Core Collection is a good base group of brushes for your kit. It offers the Buffing brush, Detailer brush, Pointed Foundation brush and the Contour brush. It also comes with a handy case that can open up and stand your brushes for use.


The Buffing Brush
The clincher in my purchase! I've been seeking the perfect base brush as my expert face brush just wasn't quite cutting it for me. This applies foundation like a dream, it's so soft my foundation just sinks in beautifully!


The Contour Brush
Now I'm a contour virgin up until now! But I'm keen to have a go with this brush! Again its soft on the skin and picks up product really well. The domed top allows precision of application to create that polished look. Contouring is bang on trend at the moment so I'm excited to try it out.

 
The Pointed Foundation Brush
This brush is shaped into a gentle point that will apply foundation into the difficult areas of the face, like around the eyes and nose. I think I will probably use this for working in my under eye concealer.

 
The Detailer Brush
I'm quite excited to use this brush as I love a smokey eye look! It's quite a stiff brush so is great for working in the crease and lining the eye. It really picks up product so you can pack colour onto the lids.
 
I like Real Techniques as they are 100% cruelty free. The bristles are synthetic so they clean up really well too. They are light weight also, so easy to work with and travel with.
 
This set is a great kit if your starting out in make up or just want to boost your collection!
 
Real Techniques are available in most UK drugstores! I got mine at Boots £21.99
 
Do you love Real Techniques? Whats your favourite beauty tool?

No comments:

Post a Comment