Thursday 26 February 2015

Garnier Ultimate Blends Silky Smoother Duo



I'm very fickle when it comes to hair care- rarely loyal to any brand or product but recently I've repurchased this duo for the wonders it did to my hair. Its the Garnier Ultimate Blends Silky Smoother shampoo and conditioner which were released to the market last year. So last year I was preparing my hair for my mums wedding, I was growing it out and lightening it so I could have it styled for the big day as her bridesmaid. I was having a terrible time with knotty lengths and brittle ends and I needed a nourishing product that didn't weigh my hair down. I bought this pair on a whim as a new release that claimed to do everything I needed.

 'Creamy, blissfully fragranced Shampoo blended with Madagascan Vanilla milk and Brazilian Papaya extracts, leaves hair clean, manageable and feeling revitalised'  

It worked wonders for me - I could pass my tangle tamer straight through my hair and it was silky smooth despite being regularly colour treated. And come the big day, my hair was healthy and shiny and ready to be put up just as I'd planned.




 Now, almost a year on, I spotted them on offer - full size bottles for £1.94 each and had to have another go! Now bare in mind I have only had one hair cut since the wedding last July, and that was in October but I think my hair is looking pretty silky and smooth if you ask me! This is after one use of the product (I lather, rinse, repeat then leave the conditioner on for a minute or two) and simply blow dried with my paddle brush! I'm impressed Garnier!

Have you tried any of the Ultimate Blends range? What's your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment