Saturday 21 February 2015

A Little Collection Love!

I know we're all guilty of perusing the make-up stands when we should be doing our grocery shop at Tesco! I crept off to our massive 'beauty hall' at my local Tesco before the boyfriend noticed! I did have a bit of purpose for it i will say! I've been after another Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer as my local Boots' stores have all had empty shelves or damaged products *sad face*.. So as you can imagine my delight at a 3 for 2 offer on Collection products!



So here's my top picks from the Collection brand! Of course every girls staple product is the Lasting Perfection Concealer - it does everything it says on the tin! Its ideal over blemishes as well as under the eyes for dark circles. I struggle with dry skin over my blemishes but this doesn't draw any attention to it at all which i love.


I've hear all kinds of good news about this palette! It claims to be a dupe for the Naked palettes - i chose the Nude Uncovered - Naked Bronze Palette as i'm a complete sucker for bronzed looks; i have blue eyes and bronze shimmery shades enhance them so nicely. The packaging is sleek cardboard with a magnetic closure - but i think this is perfect for the price of £3.99!!! If there's nothing i can't stand its cheap plastic packaging that shatters or falls off! I'm really excited to give this palette a go and thoroughly review it for you!


Finally, Collection Cream Puff lip cream in Cotton Candy. I'm new to this product but again i've heard stellar reviews of this product! Its super pigmented and a delicious texture on first application. it also smells lovely! I'll keep you posted on how i get on with this one! Oh.. it was a steal at £2.99 (i might have to go back and pick up the other shades!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment