Wednesday 1 April 2015

Boots Haul!

I've been hovering around the Boots website for the past couple of weeks waiting for 3 for 2 to come back around which sure enough it did, so I've snapped up a few new products and some staple favourites!



Boots Botanics Skin Relief Ultra Calm Serum £5.99
I repurchased this after getting on so well with it. It soothes and calms my skin when it flares up with under skin spots and I really noticed the difference without it!


Boots Botanics Ultra Calm Micellar Water £2.19
I'm running low on my current micellar water and spotted this online and thought I'd try something new! I'm a bit disappointed in the packaging as its all scuffed, it also doesn't have a slow pouring dispenser so I'm scared its going to spill!


Barry M Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit £6.49
I'm probably very late to the contour party! I feel this is an affordable product to have a go with contouring! It contains 3 powders; highlight, bronzer and contour shades that are really soft and buttery in texture. I look forward to trying this out.


Maybelline Master Shape Brow Pencil £2.99
I bought this thinking it was product I hadn't tried before. But unfortunately it doesn't match the photos on the Boots website and turns out I've used it before and didn't like it! To make it worse I ordered the wrong shade! I do like the spoolie it comes with but I find the pencil too waxy and it requires sharpening on every use - which can get tiresome!


Max Factor Crème Puff Blush - Alluring Rose £8.99
I've heard wonderful things about this blush! My trouble was picking a shade as they're all so beautiful! It's a super pigmented, shimmery blush that I know i'm going to love! I'm aready planning my next shade purchase!!







No comments:

Post a Comment