Friday 9 January 2015

Best of Box Sets - Benefit Sweet Tintations




I spotted this is in the Boots Gift Guide before Christmas and it was straight on my gift list! I'm a big fan of all things Benefit; from box blush to perfume! We are all familiar with the Benefit cheek & lip stains and now they have paired some gorgeous balms to wear with them. This set came with minis of the stains but as far as I know the balms are full size.

I thought my favourite combination would be the BeneBalm & BeneTint combo and i'd only occasionally use the LolliBalm & LolliTint but since giving both a try - i'm hard struck to choose a favourite!

I prefer to use the tints as a lip stain as I've yet to perfect applying them to cheeks. They apply really easily with the brush applicator and don't bleed at all. I like to apply the balm on top for a gorgeous glossy finish. I find they stay really well just with a few top ups of balm - more so because the balms are SO moisturising!

The gift set itself is no longer available online - but I cannot recommend these products enough. I will be straight back to my local Benefit counter to repurchase the full size products when I run out!








No comments:

Post a Comment