Sunday 21 December 2014

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil

 
 
When I first heard about this product, all I could think was how could it possibly work?! I couldn't see how applying oil to your face could possibly be cleansing! But oh my.. this is heavenly!
The Body Shop claim:
 'This silky-soft cleanser will effortlessly remove make-up from the whole face quickly and effectively, leaving skin feeling clean, refreshed and clear of impurities. It’s the ultimate time-saver'

..I do not disagree. I like to really massage this into my skin first, focussing on areas like my nose and around my mouth and chin as these are my most problem areas, then i give my eyes a good massage to lift any eye makeup. I then use a warm flannel to wipe it all away and every trace of makeup has disappeared! Its such a luxurious feeling product that my skin feels supple and not stripped afterwards. It has a lovely soft scent as well as consistency, you could really believe it was a high end expensive product!

It's my current fave beauty product - I'm super quick to rave about it (to anyone who'll listen) and its made a good gift for a few people this year! My mum has since repurchased!

The only downside I've found is that over time my bottle has developed a leak! I don't know if this is just my bottle or whether its a common occurrence but I can look past the oil cleanser ring on my bathroom shelf as its such a lovely product!

Find it here or in your local Body Shop store!

No comments:

Post a Comment