Friday 9 January 2015

Best of Box Sets - Technic Glitter Polishes



Attention all glitter polish lovers! This is a brand you need in your life!
My mother-in-law treated myself & my sister-in-law to this gorgeous set for Christmas as she knows we're both magpies for glitter!

I was super excited to get these on my nails - and the formula did not disappoint. I hadn't tried Technic products before but I'll be keen to try more now. They apply really well, distributing the perfect amount of glitters in one coat, and they are of course super buildable!

The set offers a lot of variety, there is definitely something for everyone. From fine single colour glitters to chunky matt glitters. There is even the perfect blue, white and opalescent glitter I wore for a Frozen Manicure!

You can find Technic polishes on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment